Use this button to change both date and position.
- Milky way
- Celestial equator
- Moon path
- Right ascension and declination lines
- North celestial pole
- South celestial pole
- Stars that are moving show you the sense of rotation about the celestial poles.
- Make sure you are away from any electronic device or magnetic field because they may interfere with the sensors of the device. It is recommended to wait a few seconds to let the system become stable.
- Quality of the information displayed in the AR view is good enough to work, but it strongly depends on the limitations of the sensors of your device (GPS, Accelerometer, Gyroscope). This is an issue we cannot control but, as technology advances, manufacturers improve the quality of sensors too.
- iPod Touch users: the iPod Touch does not have magnetometer. Therefore, it is not possible to draw in augmeted reality (AR) the information of the sun, moon, milky way, celestial ecuator and celestial poles. This is the reason the AR is not available.