Who we are:
Our mission is to empower photographers to explore, capture and share the World’s greatest photo opportunities.
We are a well established company offering software solutions for photographers. Our 10$ app PhotoPills is our swiss-knife tool that helps photographers to plan their most legendary shots. It's available for iOS and Android and we have more than 800,000 users worldwide.
As the PhotoPills community grows, PhotoPillers are continuously asking for more. And we’re committed to keep crafting the best tools to deliver tons of value for our users.
We’re now on a mission to create our next Big Thing, which will materialise the PhotoPills ecosystem and our vision.
Are you in?
Senior Software Product Designer (UI/UX) [Remote Work]
We are on the lookout for a skilled and innovative Software Product Designer (UI/UX) to become a vital member of our dynamic team. In this role, you'll spearhead the visual and interactive design facets of our software products across Web, Android, and iOS platforms. Your mission will be to ensure our products are not just functional but are also visually captivating, user-friendly, and cohesive with our branding strategy.
- Lead the UI/UX design process for our suite of products across web, Android, and iOS platforms, from concept through to launch. This includes conducting user research, creating wireframes and prototypes, user testing, and checking the final implementation.
- Contribute to the development of our design system that will nurture the service across all platforms.
- Work closely with engineers, and other team members to deliver designs that are user-centred and aligned with our business goals.
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications, ensuring consistency across different platforms.
- Translate the company’s branding strategy in the software design process to ensure a consistent brand narrative across the product experience.
- Use Figma to craft stunning user interfaces, ensuring adherence to the latest UX principles and design trends.
- Enrich brand framework through solid and consistent iconographic language as well as through photography, illustration and tone of voice.
- Offer expertise in colour theory, typography, and layout, optimising UI/UX designs for engagement and usability.
- Engage in branding initiatives to develop and refine the company’s visual identity, ensuring its effective application across all products and marketing efforts.
- At least 3 years of UI/UX design experience, with a robust portfolio that includes work on web, Android, and iOS platforms.
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Figma.
- Experience with design systems.
- Solid understanding of branding principles and the ability to weave branding seamlessly into product design for a strong, unified brand identity.
- Experienced in user research and usability testing (nice to have).
- Exceptional communication and teamwork abilities, capable of effectively collaborating with various stakeholders and explaining design choices.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for creating aesthetically pleasing, intuitive products.
- Feel comfortable working in short design sprints/cycles (Lean methodology) with focus in creating value for our users.
What We Offer:
- A unique opportunity to work on an innovative software solution in the field of Photography.
- An inspiring project environment that supports creativity and innovation.
- Opportunities for professional growth in the fields of UI/UX design and branding.
- Full-time job and competitive salary that will meet your knowledge and the weight of the job [50-60k€].
- Work remotely.
- Long-term vision.
If you're a strategic thinker with a flair for design, branding, and multi-platform UI/UX development, we'd love to consider you for our team. Help us redefine our products and significantly enhance our user experience.
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume, a portfolio showcasing your best work across web, Android, and iOS, and a cover letter detailing why you're the ideal candidate for this role to [email protected]. We're excited to review your application!