Frontend/Backend mid-senior developer
We're hiring! We're looking for a talented and passionate mid-senior frontend and backend developer to join our Team. We're based in Menorca (Spain), but all our team members work remotely. So, if you're from Menorca... cool! But if not, it's not really a problem, not everybody can live in paradise :) We have a preference for engineers from Spain.
Who are we?
We are well stablished start-up company offering software solutions for photographers. Our 10$ app PhotoPills is our swiss-knife tool that helps photographers to plan their most legendary shots. It's available for iOS and Android and we're getting to 300,000 users worldwide. We also have an online Academy where photographers can learn photography and improve their photography skills.
Here's what we're after:
- You've got experience working on a dynamic product that is ever changing and evolving rapidly
- You're comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done. Even better, you're comfortable with not just one but several technologies: Python, PHP, Node.js, etc.
- You love to create new products from scratch, being part of the designing process.
- You know how to design good Web APIs. Working on a system with web clients and iOS and Android devices it's something you are interested in.
- You have experience in cloud-native software engineering practices. AWS doesn't scare you and you know how to solve database synchronization between platforms (iOS/Android/Web) or remote notifications.
- Database management: MySQL, Cloud databases.
- You feel comfortable working on your own, but also with teams.
- You’re a pro-active person.
- A desire to innovate, invent and improve
- You speak and write fluent English.
We’re looking for a Software/Computer Engineer. Good at math and not scared of working with geographic information.
What we offer?
- A unique opportunity to work on an innovative software solution in the field of Photography,
- Full-time job and competitive salary that will meet your knowledge and the weight of the job.
- Work remotely.
- Long-term vision.