We're looking for a talented and passionate mid-senior iOS/Android developer to join our team. We're based in Menorca (Spain), but all our team members work remotely. So, if you're from Menorca (or wish to live here)... cool! But if not, it's not really a problem, not everybody can live in paradise :)
Who are we?
We are a well established start-up company offering software solutions for photographers. Our 10$ app PhotoPills is our swiss-knife tool that helps photographers to plan their most legendary shots. It's available for iOS and Android and we have more than 500,000 users worldwide. We also have an online Academy where photographers can learn photography and improve their photography skills.
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to work on an innovative software solution in the field of Photography.
- Full-time job and competitive salary that will meet your knowledge and the weight of the job.
- Work remotely.
- Long-term vision.
Interested in one of the positions?
Send us an email with your CV to email@example.com. We can’t wait to meet you!
iOS and Android medior-senior developer
Here's what we're after:
- You've got experience working on a dynamic product that is ever changing and evolving rapidly.
- You have at least 3 years experience working on the iOS ecosystem (iPhone, iPad, Watch and AppleTV) .
- You have experience developing in Swift, Objective-C and C++.
- You master the Core Data framework and you don’t have any problem creating awesome and adaptable User Interfaces.
- You have at least 1 year of experience on the Android platform, developing in Java and Kotlin. Having experience with JNI is a plus.
- Testing and continuous integration.
- You love to create new products from scratch, being part of the designing process.
- You feel comfortable working on your own, but also with teams.
- Knowledge management in agile software development.
- You’re a proactive person.
- Continuous improvement.
- You speak and write fluent English
We’re looking for a Software/Computer Engineer. Good at math and not scared of working with geographic information.