1. Controller identification
PHOTOPILLS, S.L. is a company located at Calle Ses Gerreries, 25, 07760, Ciutadella de Menorca, Spain and its NIF number is B57788705 (“PhotoPills”).
2. Essentials of our policy
Therefore, you will be informed of:
- The purposes of processing your personal data or what PhotoPills is processing your personal data for.
- The legal basis justifying such processing for each purpose.
- If there is any communication of your data to third parties or an international transfer of them. In this regard, we inform you that we do not transfer your data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation (arising from a request from the Spanish State Security Forces or Spanish Courts) or unless it is essential to provide a service, in which case, we will inform you.
- The period of time your data is kept which is necessary to maintain the relationship or to provide you with the service or function you have requested. Therefore, if we do not need your data to provide you with any service, it will be blocked and will only be accessible by the Spanish Public Authorities in the event of legal, administrative or tax claims, in accordance with the time limits established by each regulation. After the blocking period, the data will be completely deleted.
3. What information will we collect from you?
You should know that there are different ways to collect personal data:
a. The data you give us directly.
We collect information about you when you contact us through authorized channels, such as the contact form or our email address.
When you contact us through these channels, we will collect information such as, among others, your email address, your first and last name and/or your date of birth.
The fields that appear in the forms provided to you in the channels will be mandatory, unless otherwise indicated. In such a way that the omission of any of them could imply the impossibility of providing you with the requested services. You must provide truthful information, impersonation or the use of aliases or anonymous names is prohibited.
You may not, when providing any information that may be requested on the channels, choose expressions that are offensive, coincide with brands, commercial names, names or pseudonyms of public figures or celebrities for whose use you are not authorized.
It is essential that you keep your reference data, passwords and access codes generated at all times. You will be solely responsible for the use of your personal account, and in this respect you undertake to make diligent use of this information, not to make it available to third parties, and to inform us, without delay, of its loss or theft.
So that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you must inform PhotoPills, as soon as possible, of any changes to your personal data that occur via the following email [email protected].
Likewise, by clicking on the "I accept" button (or equivalent) incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided in them are accurate and true.
b. The data obtained indirectly.
When you browse, different cookies and other tracking devices may be installed on your device, as explained in our Cookies Policy.
4. What is the origin of your data?
We consider that all the data processed by PhotoPills has been freely provided to us.
5. How will we use your personal information? What services do we provide?
PhotoPills acts as controller of personal data for the following purposes:
- Keep you informed about PhotoPills products and services, as well as send you news and tutorials, notify you of events and other activities that are of interest to you.
- To manage the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, to provide you with the services you have requested and to attend to your requests for information or applications, as well as to facilitate the exercise of your rights.
6. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
PhotoPills will treat your personal data in accordance with the following legal bases, depending on the type of data that is provided, as well as the interactions that you, as a user, have with PhotoPills:
- The treatment of your data for the purposes related to the different data collection forms is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between both parties, that is, the management of your own request or query, the maintenance of contact, the provision of the service you have requested.
- The processing of your data for the purposes related to the sending of commercial or advertising communications related to PhotoPills' products and services is based on the legitimate interest of PhotoPills, in case a contractual or pre-contractual relationship exists, as well as, if applicable, on your explicit, free and unequivocal consent, which will be requested at the time of data collection.
- In certain cases, PhotoPills must process your data because it is required by law.
7. Data assignment and international transfers
At PhotoPills we do not transfer your personal data to third parties for the purposes described above, beyond the necessary transfers to public administrations and the administration of justice, in compliance with the legal obligations applicable to us. However, if necessary, it will always be transferred on a legal basis that legitimizes such processing, and we will inform you of this in advance.
8. Exercising your rights
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data in order to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to have your personal data deleted, where this is possible.
- Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing is in doubt, in which case we may keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to automated decision making, including profiling.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data when the legal basis for their processing, in accordance with paragraph 4 above, is a legitimate interest.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to treat them as indicated in paragraph 4 above is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke consent given to PhotoPills.
You can exercise your rights at any time and free of charge in the following ways:
- By sending an email to [email protected] indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
- By sending a written request to the address Calle Ses Gerreries, 25, 07760, Ciutadella de Menorca, Spain, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal details.
- In addition to this, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe option that the communication will have, you will be able to unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that we have committed an infringement of data protection legislation with regard to the processing of your personal data.
9. Retention periods and Cookies
We will only keep your data for as long as it is necessary to offer you these services. Any of the data you provide us with through the channels will be blocked as long as they are no longer necessary to manage the service and will only be available in the event of a legal obligation (arising from a request from the Spanish State Security Forces or Spanish Courts) and when you exercise your rights through the following email address [email protected].
10. Security and confidentiality
We are committed to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of personal information, we have put in place appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Minors under 14 years of age may not use the services available through the Site without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Site by the minors in their care, including the completion of forms with the personal data of such minors and the ticking, where appropriate, of the boxes accompanying them. In this sense, and to the extent that PhotoPills has no capacity to control whether or not users are minors, it shall be the parents and guardians who shall enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Site and/or providing personal data without their supervision, and PhotoPills shall not accept any responsibility in this regard.