In accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform the contest participant (hereinafter the Participant) that PHOTOPILLS, S.L. (from now on, the Company or PhotoPills), NIF: B57788705, with registered office at Calle Mallorca, 7 2n 2ª, 07760, Ciutadella de Menorca, Spain, will treat your data as Responsible for the processing of personal data. In this sense, we inform you about:
1. DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
The personal data provided by the Participant to participate in the contest (such as name, surname, postal and email address), as well as those provided in the future as a result of its development, will be incorporated into a registration of processing activities owned by PhotoPills for the following purposes:
- Managing the contest and/or your participation in it, as well as to provide you with information so that your participation in the contest is in accordance with the legal bases that regulate it.
- Verifying the absence of fraudulent actions or participations, or contrary to the legal bases regulating commercial or marketing promotion.
- Managing the delivery of the prize awarded to the winners and/or facilitate its access.
- Managing the publicity and transparency of the competition and its results by any means, which may include the name and the photograph sent to the contest, always with the possibility of revoking, through the means enabled for this purpose, your authorization to use it.
- Communicating the PhotoPills newsletter with tutorials, videos, updates and news to help improve the contestant's photography, as well as receive commercial communications from PhotoPills.
- Complying with the legal and/or fiscal obligations that could correspond to PhotoPills as organizer of this contest.
2. THIRD-PARTY PERSONAL DATA
3. PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by the Participant shall be kept for the duration of the relationship between the Participant and PhotoPills, shall not be requested to be deleted by the person concerned and shall not be deleted because it is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defence of claims.
If the Participant revokes his/her consent or exercises the rights of cancellation or suppression, his/her data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the Administration of Justice during the periods established by law in order to deal with possible liabilities arising from the processing of personal data.
4. DATA PROCESSING LEGITIMACY
The legitimacy for the processing carried out is based on:
- The Participant has provided his personal data to participate in the contest, and therefore its processing is necessary for the maintenance of this relationship.
- The legal obligations applicable to PhotoPills, which require the processing of personal data in accordance with the services provided, such as those related to tax issues.
5. PERSONAL DATA SOURCE
The personal data that will be processed by PhotoPills for the contest participation have been provided mostly directly by the Participant himself, such as name, surname, address, contact details. The Participant is responsible for their accuracy and updating. Should the personal data of the winners be uncertain, false, incomplete or not updated in such a way that the identification of the winners is impossible by reasonable means, PhotoPills reserves the right to disqualify him/her, being discharged from any responsibility in this respect.
The data will not be transferred to third parties, except in the cases legally authorized or required (e.g. to third party collaborators and subcontractors for the development, compliance and control of this promotion) or consented to.
6. PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERS AND RECIPIENTS
All personal data transfers made by PhotoPills are necessary for the fulfilment of the indicated purposes, or are made to fulfil a legal obligation, with respect to the following Companies and Public Bodies:
- Public Administrations and the Justice Administration.
- Companies and entities collaborating with PhotoPills, for the organization, management, and/or promotion of contests, events, promotions or raffles, in case the Participant has decided to register and/or be part of these.
- Public notaries and registrars.
7. PARTICIPANT'S RIGHTS
We remind you that as a participant you can exercise before PhotoPills, if applicable, the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of processing, opposition, portability and to oppose automated individual decisions.
The Participant may revoke his consent if he has given it for a specific purpose, and may change his preferences at any time. The Participant may exercise his/her rights at the following email address: support[at]photopills[dot]com, or at the PhotoPills registered office at Calle Mallorca, 7 2n 2ª, 07760, Ciutadella de Menorca, Spain.
The Participant is informed that he/she may file complaints with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos www.aepd.es, the Spanish Control Authority.