Planner: Find a sun or moon over a mountain
- How to plan a moon over a mountain.
- How to load a location using the latitude and longitude.
- Understand the relation between the Obstacle’s pin and the sun/moon’s pin.
- Understand the relative elevation between the Observer’s pin and the Obstacle's pin.
- Set the elevation: use the relative elevation between pins.
- Set the elevation: use the apparent altitude between pins.
- Example: planning Marco's Molina full moon appearing from behind the mountain "El Penyal d’Honor", in Majorca.