Planner: Find a sun or a moon at a determined position
- How to find out the elevation that must be introduced in the Find option. Set the elevation if you are in situ: AR option.
- Set the elevation: application of the apparent altitude of the sun and moon concept.
- Find the right spot form where to shoot.
- How to plan a moon over a building using the apparent altitude of the moon.
- Example: planning the photo of the full moon forming the sixth Olympic Ring during the 2012 London Olympic Games taken by Luke MacGregor.