Milky Way hunters! In this video you’ll learn how you can easily plan any Milky Way photo you imagine using the PhotoPills app.
PhotoPills is a great Milky Way app. In other words, It's a great Milky Way finder app that helps you plan your Milky Way photo ideas.
Take advantage of it and start planning your Milky Way photography in just minutes.
Here’s what you’ll get in this video:
- The two key Milky Way facts that will make the planning a lot easier.
- The period of the year the Core of the Milky Way (the Galactic Center) is visible.
- The exact months when you can have the Milky Way completely horizontal, forming a diagonal or completely vertical.
- Three Step by Step examples on how to plan:
- A panorama photo of the the Milky Way arching above your subject.
- Any composition with the Milky Way forming a diagonal.
- Any composition with the Milky Way completely vertical.
Also, if you’re interested in learning how to shoot the Milky Way, our Milky Way photography guide covers everything you need, from inspiration, planning and shooting, to editing!