Go back to Planner main screen.
- Sun path
- Moon path
- Elevation and azimuthal lines
- The information displayed on the AR view depends on the position of the Observer's pin. Make sure you are at the position of the Observer's pin when visualizing the augmented reality information.
- Make sure you are away from any electronic device or magnetic field because they may interfere with the sensors of the device. It is recommended to wait a few seconds to let the system become stable.
- Quality of the information displayed in the AR view is good enough to work, but it strongly depends on the limitations of the sensors of your device (GPS, Accelerometer, Gyroscope). This is an issue we cannot control but, as technology advances, manufacturers improve the quality of sensors too.
- iPod Touch users: the iPod Touch does not have magnetometer. Therefore, it is not possible to draw in augmeted reality (AR) the information of the sun, moon, milky way, celestial ecuator and celestial poles. This is the reason the AR is not available.