Milky Way hunters! In this video you’ll learn how you can easily plan any Milky Way photo you imagine using PhotoPills.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- The two key Milky Way facts that will make the planning a lot easier.
- The period of the year the Core of the Milky Way (the Galactic Center) is visible.
- The exact months when you can have the Milky Way completely horizontal, forming a diagonal or completely vertical.
- Three Step by Step examples on how to plan:
- A panorama photo of the the Milky Way arching above your subject.
- Any composition with the Milky Way forming a diagonal.
- Any composition with the Milky Way completely vertical.
Also, if you’re interested in learning how to shoot the Milky Way, the article How to Shoot Truyly Contagious MilkyWay Pictures covers everything you need, from inspiration, planning and shooting, to editing!