Creating Dynamic Landscapes & Cityscapes with Kenneth Hines, Jr.
In this Masterclass you'll learn how ZEISS Ambassador and Adobe Lightroom 2021 splash screen artist Kenneth Hines, Jr. produces his city and landscape images, from his editing workflow for creating his signature look to the gear he uses for his images.
You’ll also learn about his travels throughout the pandemic, that brought him to traveling to 20 states in 2020 and how his travel excursions are planned.
01:02 About Kenneth Hines, Jr.
02:15 Creating dynamic landscapes & cityscapes
02:45 Gear Kenneth uses
21:45 How does Kenneth choose where to travel
25:42 Points to remember
28:20 Examples of images (Part 1)
44:08 Tips for cityscapes & landscapes
1:08:30 Examples of images (Part 2)
1:48:00 Final words
Kenneth Hines, Jr.
Photography Guide Mentioned
Join The Tribe!
- Understanding Natural Light: Golden Hour, Blue Hour and Twilights
- Understanding Depth of Field (DoF) and How to Calculate it
- Understanding the Hyperfocal Distance
- Learn How To Focus at the Hyperfocal Distance in 1 Minute!
Milky Way Photography
- Milky Way Photography Planning
- Learn Milky Way Photography
- Milky Way Photography Masterclass with Alyn Wallace
- How to Post Process the Milky Way with Nick Page
- How to Calculate the Milky Way Photography Exposure Time
- Photographing the Milky Way with a Natural Arch
- How to Plan a Photo of the Next Full Moon with a Building
- How to Photograph the Moon with Foreground
- Moon Photography Masterclass with Jennifer Khordi
- Photographing a Full Moon Silhouette from Another Galaxy
Sunset & Sunrise Photography
- How to Plan a Powerful Sunset Photo | When You Know the Date
- How to Plan Any Sunset Photo You Imagine
- How to Plan a Sunset Photo in a Valley | Or a Sunrise
- Photographing the Sun setting through the natural arch of Es Pont d’En Gil
- Landscape Photography with Nigel Danson
- Landscape Photography Post Processing with Albert Dros
- How to Edit Your Landscape Photography in Photoshop with Sean Bagshaw
Long Exposure Photography With Lens Filters
Meteor Shower Photography
- How to Plan Any Meteor Shower Photo You Imagine
- How to Plan a Photo of the Perseids Meteor Shower 2021
- How to Plan a Photo of the Geminids 2020
- Perseids Meteor Shower Photography Masterclass with Ian Norman
- Photographing the Perseids Meteor Shower with an Ancient Oak Tree
Solar Eclipse Photography
- How to Plan a Photo of the 2020 Total Solar Eclipse in Chile and Argentina
- Annular Solar Eclipse Photography Masterclass with Joshua Cripps
Lunar Eclipse Photography
Star Trails Photography
- Photography Planning Masterclass with PhotoPills app
- How to Enable and Use the PhotoPills Widgets
- How to move the Red Pin of the Planner
- How to Save, Share and Import Plans and Locations with PhotoPills
- Mastering the Load button of the Planner
- Calibrating the Augmented Reality Views (AR)
- Understanding the Map Buttons of the Planner