Attention PhotoPillers... the First 2D Map-Centric Milky Way Planner is here!
No matter the location on Earth you are or plan to go, this unique photographic Pill will give you the power to easily plan any Milky Way photo you imagine... on the map.
In seconds, answer all the questions!
- When will the Milky Way be where I want?
- When will the core of the Milky Way be aligned with a determined subject (ancient construction, tree, lighthouse, etc)?
- Which are the exact directions where the Milky Way meets the horizon?
- What’s the best time of the year to shoot the Galactic Center?
- For a given date, when is the Galactic Center visible? In what directions?
- How does the visibility of the Galactic Center change throughout the year?
- What’s the position of the Milky Way in the sky? Is it near the horizon or above my head?
Visit our Academy and learn how to take advantage of the 2D Map-Centric Milky Way Planner with our latest step by step tutorial.
Update to PhotoPills v1.2 now and start planning unique Milky Way images.